Friday, September 10, 2010

Nom! Nom! Nom!

As I was sitting at my makeshift felting table yesterday afternoon, I heard a most peculiar sound coming from behind me....It was an odd sound.a chewing sound...a chewing on wood sound...strange.

It took me a second to realize the only wood around just happened to be my spinning wheel. Gasp! Horror! Sheer panic! I turned around and saw Merlin chomping down on the footman.

In an act of near superhero speed I had that fuzzy little demon off the end of that thing and  swiftly relocated before he could take another bite- me screeching all the while.

Scared the bejesus out of Boygenius. Merlin just thought it was funny(The kid ain't right.)

After inspecting the footman, I realized there wasn't much damage to report-just a few tooth holes, but no splintered wood. What kind of cat chews on a footman?  Really. The kid ain't right.

No comments: