Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dear Over the Forest Socks,

Dear Over the Forest Socks,

We have been together for while now, and for the most part its been a good relationship. I know its hard when you get near the end of things, but that is no reason to be petty and spiteful. Things were going along swimmingly between us until last night, then it all seemed to fall apart.

Oh, you are not alone in the blame dear socks. I have my fair share. I'm the one who thought it might be a good idea to try the picot bind off, which made you look stumpy and not so cute. It ended badly. There were tears (OK, maybe not tears, but some seriously creative use of expletives) and the inevitable edging frogging and hopeful attempts to salvage what we once had. All I can do is promise to try not to do anything stupid for the rest of our time together.

Hopefully we can pull this thing back onto the tracks.

Love always,

Skeingenius

No comments: